Add Text from a Book to Sermonary
To do this, you will need to use "Highlighted" for iOS. This can be found HERE.
* Please note that to use this feature, you will need to have a physical copy of the book you want to highlight from.
- Open "Highlighted" and click on the option to "Add Book."
- Find the book that you want to open and click "Add."
- Select the book and click "Highlight."
- Allow access to your camera.
- Take a picture of the page that has the information you want to use for your sermon.
- Select the quote that you want.
- Click on "Continue."
- Click on "Create."
- Select the quote that was highlighted.
- Click "Share."
- Swipe over and click "Share as Text."
- Click on "Copy."
- In Sermonary, add a "Quote" block.
- "Paste" the highlighted text.
- Add the Author to "Source Name."
- Add the Name of the Book to "Source Title."
- Click "Done."